Tips for a beautiful & radiant eye area
It is worth paying more attention to the skin around your eyes, because the first signs of skin aging are visible in the eye area, as the skin around the eyes lacks the plumping subcutaneous fatty tissue and sebaceous and sweat glands are rare. As a result, the area around the eyes is usually a bit drier and thinner than the rest of the facial skin. In this area, the skin is particularly thin with a thickness of 0.5mm (cf. general, facial skin approx. 1.75-2.5mm).
Stress, screen work and lack of sleep can increase dark circles, dark circles and puffiness. Due to the facial muscles such as frequent blinking (about 15,000 times a day), about 15 of the 22 muscles around the eye move. The blinking movements can favor the formation of wrinkles.
The multi-active effect of CREYAN Eye Countor Cream
- Corrective, comprehensive eye care for the entire eye area
- Reduction of wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes, pigmentation and puffiness
- Eye area is strengthened and hydrated from within
Applying the eye cream
- Be careful with the eye area. This area is very sensitive, so we don't recommend massaging or rubbing it with too much pressure.
- Gently pat the eye cream in twice a day, working from the inside out with your ring finger.
General tips and tricks for a beautiful eye area
- Eye pads (cooling gel cushions, cucumbers or cold spoons from the fridge) reduce swelling under the eyes and small wrinkles in the short term. A cream has a lasting effect.
- Protect your eyes with sunglasses to avoid blink lines.
- Consciously relax your eyes by letting your eyes wander into the distance. By deliberately blinking, you activate the removal of tears and lymph.
- To intensify the cooling effect, you can store the eye cream in the refrigerator.
- By the age of 25-30 you should start using good eye care, but it's never too late to make a difference.