Enjoy the sunshine in the summer months with our tips & a protective, repairing and constructive sun care
To be able to enjoy the summer time carefree, you should protect your skin from the sun and from external aggressions such as dryness and pollution . For this we have developed the Daily Protection sun care. This skin-friendly sun cream with anti-aging effect protects against UV radiation and reduces the risk of skin damage when used sufficiently.
The Creyan Protection care has a sun protection factor of 30 and a protective, repairing and constructive effect . It is suitable for every skin type, as we have developed a skin-healthy formulation that protects and cares at the same time in a harmless and compatible manner .
It is important that you do not skimp on the amount and distribute the sunscreen generously . The cream is for the face, décolleté and the backs of the hands . Take enough, because when it comes to sun protection, it ’s better to have too much than too little! It is advisable to repeat the application regularly, especially after bathing. In order to achieve effective protection, you should not spare any skin area. You can also wear the care under your makeup for sufficient protection. With the high-quality Creyan sun care you are well protected:
Properties: high UV protection (SPF 30), against UVA, UVB, blue light and infrared-A radiation, UV filter WITHOUT endocrine (hormone activity) properties, without nanoparticles, light texture, absorbs quickly, clean formula: without parabens, mineral oils , PEG's, allergens, microplastics and silicones, 100% vegan, environmentally and sea-friendly, allergen-free fragrance
If you do not protect your skin sufficiently , premature skin aging (wrinkles, loss of elasticity, rough skin and age spots), sunburn and many other skin reactions can occur, such as: PLD (polymorphic light eruption: small red pimples or larger reddened areas and blisters) , Hyperpigmentation (dark patches of skin), suppression of the immune system (susceptibility to viruses such as herpes), and much more.
Therefore, in addition to the right sun care, we have put together some helpful tips for you to protect yourself adequately:
- You should avoid direct sunlight between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Protect your eyes with sunglasses with UVA and UVB filters.
- Use hats or full head protection.
- Wear clothing to protect your skin from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Cream yourself repeatedly.
- After daily skin care, apply sunscreen to all exposed areas of the body and face.
- Apply sunscreen even when it's cloudy. The UV radiation penetrates up to 90% even through a light cloud cover.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body and skin from drying out.
- Eat red, yellow, and orange fruits and vegetables that are rich in carotenoids. Foods rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins C and E, and flavonoids strengthen your immune system. Avoid dairy & red meat.